Hemma Concrete, Inc. is always looking for experienced concrete finishers, masons, carpenters, managers, estimators and other professionals with construction backgrounds. We invite you to review the job descriptions below, send a resume or complete a simple inquiry form below. If you have any specific questions, you are welcome to call our office to learn more about current opportunities.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted using the form below. Interested individuals will also need to fill out the employment application form before being considered. We look forward to building together!
We are currently hiring for the following positions, please click on link to review job descriptions:
Hemma Concrete is seeking a full-time Project Manager to help lead our Hardscape Construction Division. This position will report directly to the Hardscape Project Director. Scopes of work typically include decorative concrete, pavers, masonry site walls, water features and other outdoor amenities. Markets include mixed-use, multi-family, higher education, industrial and other types of commercial development.
Projects will generally range in size from $500k – $5m, and a Project Manager will be expected to simultaneously manage 4 – 6 projects with the support of an APM team.
- Budget development and tracking
- Materials and subcontractor buyout
- Submittals, including shop drawing reviews
- Change order pricing and negotiation
- Production tracking, in conjunction with project superintendent
- Payment applications
- Vendor invoice review and approval
- Profitability projections for projects under construction
- Project close-out
- $70k – $95k annual salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Bonus plan targeting an additional 10% – 20% compensation
- Vehicle reimbursement plan
- Group health insurance
- 401k plan
- Cell phone
- Paid time off
- Office fitness and recreation room
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial construction project management, working for a general contractor or specialty trade contractor
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills
- Ability to price and negotiate change orders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other construction-related software
- Ability to work during regular business hours and as needed to meet all project deadlines
- Limited travel (2 – 3 nights per month)
- Undergraduate degree in a construction related field
- Direct experience with hardscape construction management
- Working knowledge of hardscape materials and construction techniques
- Structural concrete and masonry experience